Monday, December 7, 2009

It's Been A While!!!

Hi Friends,
I guess I should say sorry for not posting in a while. We've all been busy AND we've all had a cold. This hasn't been fun for anyone. Dada is really sick now and I keep waking up in the night because I have a cough. Also, my Uncle Dan had an engagement party this weekend and Mama and Dada were really busy.

Today, I went to visit my friend, Charlotte, at her work. She gave me lots of fun stuff and let me sit on the floor and play with it all!


Then, Mama took me home and made me take a long nap. It stinks when she does that. I stayed awake, playing in my crib, but then I gave in and fell asleep for two whole hours. When I woke up we went food shopping for dinner. Mama bought me squash and Dada shrimp. The funnest part was seeing Uncle Dan!


I'll keep posting, so keep checking back.
Regards,
Frankie G

No comments:

Post a Comment