Friday, December 11, 2009

Today

This is how my day started.....I have this new trick I do: I can sit up from lying down. It's also fun to hold on to my crib and look out into my room.

Mama came in and found me like this. She said I looked super cute, like a prisoner in a really sweet, comfy, special place. I'm pretty happy because I just woke up from a good nap and it's nice to see my Mama's face.

Then we went to my last music class. We passed Shake Shack on the way. Mama said it was the shortest line she'd ever seen, so she took a picture. I guess people don't like waiting in the freezzzzzing cold weather for shakes from a shack.

This is me all bundled up in my stroller. I was half way to miserable because I had to wear so much clothing, but I knew I was going to music class and I love it there.

Guess what? My Pop Pop and my Grandma came to my class!!!! It was really fun. They sat on the floor and clapped and sang with me.

I'll keep posting, so keep checking back.

Regards,

Frankie G

2 comments:

  1. ahhh i LOVE her. can she free her own little feet when they get stuck between the crib bars now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle,
    I'm very excited for you to babysit next week. In answer to your question: Yes, I figured out how to pull my feet out with no problem at all. See you Wednesday.
    Regards,
    Frankie G

    ReplyDelete