Friday, February 5, 2010

My First Hockey Game!!!!!!

I have eleven (!) cousins and I'd met all of them except for Ali. She goes to college so it's not so easy to make a play date. But, she also travels around playing hockey so we took a road trip to Connecticut to see her play! It was my first game, but I loved it! I yelled along with everyone else cheering her on.


Here I am checking out the ice.


This is me with my cousin, Jordan. I really like her! She is Ali's sister. She lives in Boston where Dada asked Mama to marry him. Good thing she said yes.


This is me with a whole bunch of Kanes (l. to r. Dada, Uncle Fred, Ali, Ian (hiding behind Ali), Jordan, Pat (hiding behind Jordan), Uncle Dennis, Uncle Michael).


This is me with my Uncle Dennis. He is the oldest of all the Kanes and he lives the farthest away from us. He gave me my fun slinky dog! I am making my most favorite, crinkled nose face.


Here I am with my cousin Ali. It was fun to meet her. I hope we see her again soon and have some time to play.

Don't you love my hat? I do and so does Mama.

I'll keep posting (even if it is out of order), so keeping checking in.
Regards,
Frankie G


3 comments:

  1. Hi Frankie,
    I love your crinkled nose face it makes me want to bite your nose, but i won't. I really hope I get to see you soon, I am off from work the whole week of Feb 15 lets have a date me, you and your mum
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that orange hat for sale in bigger sizes....I just have to get one...where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear anonymous,
    sorry to say it, but my Uncle Dan got me that hat on a trip to Buenos Aries BEFORE i was even born! It might come in larger sizes, but it is really far away.
    regards,
    Frankie G

    ReplyDelete