Sunday, February 21, 2010

Whoa, What a WeekEnd!


Hello Friends and Family,
I had a pretty fun week which ended in a double playdate on my 11 Month birthday (yesterday)! The first stop was in Brooklyn for a playdate with A. We had a jam session and came up with a cool name that sort of sounds like Froggies, but actually is just our two names combined.
Then Mama took me home for a nap. Later, Uncle Dan came over for a short visit. He walked us to the train and we went Uptown to have a playdate with A (a different A this time). We had so much fun. We played with the Cats and Aunt Apanda's house and we all went out to dinner after. Being 11 months is a lot of fun.

A gave me a lot of kisses



and tiny little hugs (abrazitos) with her fingers.


All in all it was a pretty fantastic way to ring in my 12th month. Can't wait to see what happens NEXT month. Woo Hoo.

I'll keep posting, so keep checking in.
Regards,
Frankie G

No comments:

Post a Comment