Monday, March 15, 2010

hello hello

Hi Everyone,

Me and Mama and Dada have been really busy getting ready for my big Numero Uno birthday party! I haven't been so great about giving you the details of what's been going on!

We went on a really fun trip with my Aunt A Panda (Amanda C.) to visit Pop Pop and Grandma in Florida.

Here is me on the plane. Mama says she might throw that shirt out now that she sees it in a picture. I agree!


Here is me at my Pop Pop and Grandma's house. I loved their apartment because they have lots and lots of floor and no Bear and Beulah to get in my way. I crawled around like a little bandit (at least that's what Mama says). p.s. thanks to both of my Aunt Amandas for my sweet pink cashmere sweater


Every time we got in the car Aunt A Panda would get in on one side and Mama would get on the other side to latch me in to my car seat. I really do not like it when I get strapped in!! I got hip to their style pretty quick and learned the sideways glance displayed below...



Mama and Grandma and Aunt A Panda took me to Target for my very first visit! It was a really big deal. Grandma got me really cool sunnies with polka dots and a cool bathing suit with a straw skirt.



I had a lot of fun on our trip. I was so excited to hang out with my Pop Pop and Grandma. They gave me lots of loving and attention. I'm pretty into my Grandma; here's a picture of me mooning over her.




I got a lot of attention from everybody on the trip because I'm just that damn cute (at least that's what Mama says). Check out this picture and make up your own mind.


I'll keep posting, so keep checking back.

Regards,
Frankie G

1 comment:

  1. Frankie, Frankie, Frankie -- you are soooooo
    far ahead of me already -- I still can't swim
    properly -- never could get the "breathing thing"
    right -- didn't go on my first plane ride until I
    was 20, and here you are already shopping at
    Target -- I love Target, perhaps I'll see you there
    sometime -- and a cashmere sweater -- that just
    leaves me speechless (and a wee bit jealous)..
    I'll see you on Saturday....Love, Auntie Suzanne

    ReplyDelete