Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm A Swimmer!

I started taking swimming lessons this past weekend!! Mama posted a picture from her phone while we were there, but Anne and L and Sean shared their pictures with us so there are MORE. I'm a fan of more!

Here I am in the tummy pose. I liked to kick and drink the water.

This one is especially cool because you can see me and Mama AND our friends, Anne and L. I'm really happy that we take swimming together because Mama and I like L and Anne a lot. It's real fun.


Swimming is fun!!! I really had so much fun and I can't wait to go again on Saturday.
(We're really hoping Dada comes with us!)

I'll keep posting, so keep checking back.

Regards,
Frankie G

2 comments:

  1. Cool, Maybe by camp you can swim with me cross the lake....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Uncle Michael,
    It is always good to have a goal.
    Yay camp!!
    See you tomorrow... ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

    Regards,
    Frankie G

    ReplyDelete