Friday, October 23, 2009

Out in the Big City

Today was cold, but Mama has this great blanket that she wraps around me when we go outside. She told me that when she was my size her mama used to put in over her carriage.



We did a lot of fun outside stuff today. First we went to the eye doctor.



Now Mama can see better. That's probably good because she drives me around a lot.

Then we took a long walk to my music class. Here's what I saw along the way.



Those look like dogs, like Bear & Beulah, but I wonder why they are in a this lady's purse instead of an leashes. They were little and cute just like me.



Cool hats. I want one.



Hey, that's a BIG pumpkin.



These men were cooking a giant pig in the middle of the street.



This is where I take music class. It is really fun. I especially like playing the drums. There is a cutie that I have my eye on named S.

Then we left and we rushed through Madison Square Park because Mama had to go to work. Rushing was fun because I bounced around a lot and the bumps, the bumps, the bumps, the bumps are really fun! We passed Shake Shack and Mama said now she knows when to come and avoid the line. It usually looks like a ssssnake.





I really like taking the train because I get to see lots of different things and people.


I got a little cranky on the train so Mama gave me some delicious dried mangos to suck on until we got home.

I'll keep you posted, so keep checking in.
Regards,
Frankie G

1 comment:

  1. hi frankie
    glad u like brooklyn so much. i hope you can visit me soon. my mom is finally almost back to normal> i love your blog even though i can't read or even see the computer yet.
    love
    Lulu

    ReplyDelete