Monday, October 26, 2009

Sunday in Brooklyn

Before my parents took my to Brooklyn on Sunday, I crawled (backward) for the first time. This is a picture just after it happened. I wasn't exactly happy because I bumped into that green pillow. I just wanted Mama to pick me up.



Mama and Dada took me to Brooklyn yesterday. We ate at this really cool place called Vinegar Hill House. We ate with Dada's old friends and their cool kids L & S. They all loved it.



Hmmm...L's headband looks like it will be tasty and feel good on my new little teeth.



SCORE.

We were sitting downstairs near the fireplace and I got fussy so Mama took me for a walk around the neighborhood. It was cold so she wrapped me in her special blanket and took me to see a special place. There is a house on a street named Little that is a mystery. Can anyone solve it?


I'll keep you posted, so keep checking in.
Regards,
Frankie G

No comments:

Post a Comment