Thursday, October 22, 2009

Up After Bedtime

When Mama got home from work tonight she took me on a special adventure. We walked to TriBeCa and went food shopping. She bought me squash, beets and pears to make me yummy food. So far, I've only tasted pears. I don't know what a squash or a beet is, but they both look interesting. Since it was so late, I slept a lot on the walk. When I woke up I saw a lot of cool things.


This is one of Mama's favorite places in New York City. We come here all the time.



These people were nice and kind. They were almost as tiny as me. They were holding hands as they walked.



The cars go by really fast. They remind me of Dada's story about Bananas.



I like this light.



Isn't this scary? Mama kept me safe.



Finally home.

I'll keep you posted, so keep checking in.

Regards,
Frankie G

1 comment: