Friday, November 20, 2009

Fridays Are Fun

Today I turn 8 months old! Mama took me to music class where I got to play the drums and had so much fun.

On the way there we saw these men working in Madison Square Park.


They were putting these amazing creatures into the ground.


There were some creatures that were living in the dirt in big cement pots.


Mama said they were called plants and there are lots of them and they come in all different shapes and sizes just like people. Then she took a picture of this fountain, because she loves fountains.


Then, we took the W train.


We met Dada at our friend, Josh's, restaurant, Lure Fishbar. Mama and Dada say it is so yummy there but I can't eat any of the yummy yet.

We all walked home together after lunch. As a special treat, Dada held me in his arms for part of the way.


It really was a special day.

I'll keep posting, so keep checking back.
Regards,
Frankie G

No comments:

Post a Comment