Friday, November 13, 2009

Going to Preschool!!!

I had my first day at preschool on Monday. It was also my Grandma's birthday, so it was pretty special all around.
This is a picture of me on the 6 train.


We got off on 59th Street - the Bloomingdales stop. My grandma LOVES their frozen yogurt. I can't wait until she takes me there on yogurt dates.

When we got off we had to use this really lonnnggg moving staircase to get out.


Then we saw this guy.


Mama told me he won the first season of The Apprentice.
YOU'RE FIRED!

We went to visit Mama's good friend, V, in her classroom.



I think she'll be my friend too. She was so nice to me and gave me two cool books.


One had an Elmo puppet inside the book. He can clap and sing and gives me kisses, but only when Mama reads it to me.


This one actually sings songs to me. I don't need any help from my adults to do it.

I'll keep posting, so keep checking in.
Regards,
Frankie G

No comments:

Post a Comment