Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Date With The Yankees

I'm sorry to my readers if you feel sad that I haven't written. I had a busy week. Here is my adventure from last Friday.

Well, it wasn't really a date, more like an appointment. And, it wasn't really with the Yankees, more like with my doctor. See, Mama made an appointment for me to get a shot and it just so happened that the Yankees won the WORLD SERIES (this made Dada and Aunt TT and GG very happy) and had a big parade basically in between my house and my doctor's office. Mama had to fight the crowds to get me through.


These are some of the people who were in the crowd.

It looked like a sea of blue and white.

More crowds.

Mama needed help to get through the barricades like this one. These people were very nice to me and Mama, but they couldn't let us through because they were just doing their job.


Mama had to ask this policeman for help.


We took this picture after he carried my stroller over all the people waiting to see the NY Yankees. Somehow he had my rattle in his pocket. Some people said mean things, but Mama just held me close and defending the nice policeman. Mama kept saying everything was okay, even though there were a lot of people around me. I knew I was safe. Then we said goodbye to the nice policeman and he gave me back my rattle.

Finally, we made it here.


I felt like a pretty big girl after my big adventure through the blue and white sea; I drank from my bottle all by myself.


Then Grandma met us and gave me the rest of my bottle (it's better when she gives it to me).


I'll keep posting, so keeping checking in.
Regards,
Frankie G

No comments:

Post a Comment