Monday, January 11, 2010

Finally!!!!

Hi Everyone!!! I know it's been a while since I've posted but it's been really busy around here and who has the time to write? I know I don't.

So many things have happened since I last checked in with you. I posted some pictures to keep you in the loop, but let me give you some details.

First, on December 20th, two special things happened:

I turned NINE MONTHS OLD and


Mama took me to a special dinner celebrating the life of her friend, KG. Mama says he was really nice and really special and that he still helps her get good parking spaces.

We took the bus to get to the dinner.


When we were on the bus this funny looking old man was really nice to me. He played with me and helped me with my hat.


Then, on the 21st of December, I went for my 9 month check up. I weighed 17 pounds and was 27 inches long. Mama said I'm a Little Bean.


I'll keep posting, so keep checking in.
Regards,
Frankie G






1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you posted and a lot has happened. Your momma knows I check your blog every day to see if there is any news. It looks like you had fun at the dr's office from the picture, pretty soon you'll be 3 feet.
    I love the picture that you took of your friend on the bus.
    can't wait to see you.
    xoxoxox
    spg

    ReplyDelete