Monday, January 11, 2010

THEN IT WAS CHRISTMAS

This is Christmas Eve at my Great Grandparent's house.

I'm wearing a special red velvet dress. My friend, Alabama, wore the same thing! She lives in Los Angeles so there wasn't a "Who Wore It Best" moment.

This is Christmas morning at Grandma and Pop Pop's.

Uncle Dan and Aunt Kelly and Mama and Dada were all there, too. I had a lot of fun ripping paper and opening boxes! Dada said I look like a rock star here because my fist is in the air and there is paper everywhere. So fun!

Here I am in on my way to Aunt Mary and Uncle Ed's house. I'm wearing the hat that Uncle Dan and Aunt Kelly got me in Argentina before I was even born!

This is me with my cousins, Laura and Jessica. It is the first time that I ever clapped! I really like to clap now. Clapping, clapping....

I'll keep posting, so keep checking in.

Regards,

Frankie




1 comment:

  1. Frankie you re the cutest love your little red christmas dress and just that little face. I just want to kiss it, deelish! Pretty impressive that your clapping, can't wait to see you clap in person!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete